Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Friday!











Yeah! It's Friday and that means that jay gets to spend the weekend with me. Mykul will be with his mom, so Jay can spend more time up here in the hospital! As requested, here is a little about Connor's nursery...

I chose to go with black and white with hints of green. The green is not bright green like a lime green, but more of a dark green like asparagus. I promise it is cute, you can look at the bedding on babybeddingtown.com and click on CoCalo Harlow collection! It took me months to find bedding that I liked and I instantly fell in love with this set. When I ordered it, it was not even being sold yet so I had to wait a few months. His furniture is black and will grow with him into a toddler bed then a full size bed. We splurged on the furniture, but it is worth it when he will have it his entire life!!

Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. OH! I went and looked at the bedding! I LOVE IT!!!! Connor is not going to believe his eyes! He is the luckiest boy in Odessa! Ya'll have fun on your date tonight.

    ReplyDelete